Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day = Sanding Day

I have not been as diligent with my posting as I hoped. But every time I do some work on the boat I do post, which basically means I haven't done much.

I have been busy getting ready for the wedding. Not complaining, but hoped I would have had a little more stuff done to the boat by this point.

The good news is that I have 10 people who are interested in helping out over the fall and winter.

Here is the short list of what I did over the weekend.

Sanded the floor boards that I removed from the boat, these are nearly finished. I will be doing the Dr. Rot treatment next week. I also got the rudder sanded on one side. There was a good amount of epoxy on there so it took a fair amount of time.

Sanding is not really that interesting so I am not going to post any pictures.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So, have you completely stopped blogging? I demand updates.